Depending on experience and skills
June 26, 2023
Full-time contract from January 2024 until planned commissioning of the wind farm in 2026
before June 30 at noon
The Mesgi’g Ugju’s’n Wind Farm will enter phase 2 of its long-term deployment adding a capacity of 102 MW to the existing 150 MW. Mesgi’g Ugju’s’n is looking for an experienced Mi’gmaq Project Coordinator and Spokesperson to manage and overview all construction activities along with his/her counterpart at Innergex, our MU partner. The chosen individual will have high autonomy, leadership, and skills in managing and coordinating material resources, employees, subcontractors, and other third-party suppliers.
• Participate into project management activities along with Innergex Project Director (construction meetings, monitoring and reporting on progress, budget, allocation of resources, mi’gmaw employment, etc.).
• Act as the main contact person to all Mi’gmaq subcontractors and specialists providing guidance as required.
• Ensure that employment of qualified Mi’gmaq members is maximized.
• Plan for, prepare and execute along with Innergex Project Director ongoing communication with all stakeholders (Innergex team, Mi’gmaq Chiefs, leaders, elders, and members, interests’ groups, etc.)
• Ensure the transfer of expertise, tools, and knowledge to the Mi’gmaq pertaining to the project management of the development and construction phases of a wind energy project.
• Coordinate the Mi’gmaq representatives of the Mesgi’g Ugju’s’n Energies Inc. Board of Directors to conduct all required business of Mesgi’g Ugju’s’n Wind Farm LP.
Bachelor of Business Administration, or a combination of education and minimum experience required.